Monday, June 17, 2019

A Quick Glimpse of 2019


Okay so after my recent decision of killing myself, thought everything would be easier, nah. I admit 2018 was my most ups-downs episode for my entire life.

I made decisions of quitting my job, had a mess with college credits (and thinking I'll extend more than four years in college), abused by someone I once love, my dad passed away, and in the middle of my loneliness, I experienced my first panic attack. It was hell.

But I arose.

I got a new job, a better environment, a kind-hearted and loving coworkers, a great boss. Graduating on time, and found a new better loved ones.

But I'm still depressed. Hahahaha.

So, I started a new ritual. I started to run in a park/jogging track every weekend. I started my long-time hobby of playing piano to recover my mood.

But sometimes I don't want to do everything I thought was fun, at all. Because of what? Depression. Or maybe just lazy.

But I had a severe hard breathing for no reason, frequent waking up at night for no reason, feeling sad all of sudden for no reason, and at one time I feel happy most of time without any reason.

Study found that everything we ate is affected to our mental health. I'm going to try to diet of what I eat now.

I want to tell you the detail of all things happened in my life, but right now I got so busy with my work, loving someone, and manage my depression.

But I promise I'll tell you in details all of it, in every different new entry blogpost. But let's hope I'm still alive till that happen because what I'm thinking right now is the opposite. So, until next time peeps! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a comment