Thursday, July 30, 2015

What is your Playlist on July?

What is your favorite playlist this week?

Adalah lagu-lagu yang kamu dengerin berulang-ulang, over and over again.

I would like to share mine, its

• Carly Rae Jepsen - Run Away With Me



Kenapa? I was listened to the tune, rhythm and lyrics and I want to tell is this song is really ear-catchy for me. I felt like Carly's song just jumping me to another part of world - which is my dream - and the music video is also awesome with Carly traveling around the world. Ohh I really love this song! Superb!

 
• Taylor Swift - Bad Blood



Taylor Swift, whose really beautiful with her feminim side is just comes out with her badass side (I don't think the MV is pretty good, tho). I think me and Taylor are having the same thing when having a friend which is swerved by being a traitor hahaha.
"You say sorry just for show.."

Everytime I pissed off of 'her', I'd very much like to listen to this song and felt much better! Thanks to Taylor.

• Thirty Seconds To Mars - Northern Light

Has anyone ever listened to this song? No? Try it! I think Jared Leto (and the members) is super genius especially in making songs compilation in Love Lust Faith + Dream's album. I almost love all the tracks (yet I could not sort all of the songs here :p haha), not to mention but in my opinion the rhythm of this song is trying to bring you to different dimension, it also felt like you were in the middle of the civil war - or it might only on my thoughts :)


• Birdy - People Help The People


Deep lyrics with powerful and touching words. We know if Birdy is a beautiful singer who has a beautiful finger to playing the instrument wondrously. Who agree with me?
I mostly love the lyrics in this part: 

"..And if I had a brainI'd be cold as a stone and rich as the foolThat turned all those good hearts away."


• The Rain - Gagal Bersembunyi

 Kalau ini sih lagu terbaper 2015. Setuju? (no more caption needed hahaha :p )
(*) baper: bawa perasaan; artinya sama juga dengan "galau"
So, what is your playlist this week? Share it with me!

2 comments:

  1. komen ya :)
    coba denger ini:
    • Olivia Ong - A Love Theme
    • Priscilla Ahn - Dream
    • Frau - Mesin Penenun Hujan
    • Dream Theater - The Answer Lies Within
    • Snow Patrol - Run
    • Three Berry Icecream - Happy Day, Happy Time!
    • Sigur Rós - Ágætis Byrjun (bahasanya susah, tapi adem kok :D)
    • Kings of Convenience - Failure

    kalo Thirty Seconds To Mars paling suka tuh A Beautiful Lie. cerita di balik lagunya bagus, tapi Letonya masih teriak2 kaya bocah wkwk

    suka musik2 instrumental?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai,
      • Olivia Ong tamat sealbum, adem bener ya suaranya!

      • Dream nya Priscilla Ahn, kok cantik banget ya doi-_-

      • Ágætis Byrjun baru denger dari referensi ini, kenal Sigur Rós pertama kali dari lagu Ísjaki :D

      • Lagu2 KoC sih lebih suka yg di album Riot on an Empty Street, semua lagu itu sukaa semua!

      Dari semua lagu, Frau - Mesin Penenun Hujan yang paling adem yet having a deep lyric tho :) Am I going to like this indie band?

      Aku suka Depapepe, instrumental gitar gitu.. Kemarin2 dikenalin temen sama Mono dan track yg paling suka Follow The Map di album ke 5 nya. :)

      Thanks you alot for the references!

      Delete

Write a comment